- 19th and 20th century American photography history
- History of 19th century world fairs
- History of the American West
- Representation of the American West at the 1867 Paris Exposition Universelle
- Evolution of the aesthetic of the American West
- 2007, Bachelor of Journalism, University of Texas at Austin. Specialty : Photojournalism.
- 2007, Bachelor of Liberal Arts-French , University of Texas at Austin.
- 2011-2014, Master 2 Arts and Culture of Anglophone countries, University of Paris VII-Denis Diderot
- 2015-present, Doctoral candidate , University of Paris VII-Denis Diderot
“Exhibiting the West at the Paris Exposition of 1867: towards a new American aesthetic identity?”(Co-written with François Brunet, to be published in a 2018 edition of Transatlantica)