– Reading S-Town as the first audio nonfiction novel – the podcast, a new literary object?
Supervised by: Mathieu Duplay
- Since 2018: PhD student at Université Paris Diderot
- 2017-2018: English Teacher for undergraduate-level students preparing for competitive exams
- 2017: Obtained the Agrégation in English (competitive national examination for teaching in French public education)
- 2015-2016: Book and Debate Officer at the Consulate General of France in Toronto, Canada
- 2013-2015 : Masters in Public Affairs at Sciences Po Paris
- 2011-2013 : Masters in English Literature at Université Paris Diderot
- 2010-2015 : École Normale Supérieure de Cachan
« Le roman non-fictionnel, aux frontières du fait et de la fiction », Graduate Students Seminar (19th of March 2019, Université Paris Diderot).
An article derived from this seminar paper was published in the research review of the Ecole Doctorale 131, Travaux en Cours, n. 14, October 2019.